Senior Ruby on Rails developer job
If you like:
- Write a reusable and easy-to-maintain Ruby on Rails code
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Clean code and effectively verified (BDD / TDD) solution
- Work in team
You should have:
- A professional programming engineer skills who is able to solve complex problems and offer own solutions
- Experience with complicated and complex Ruby on Rails projects
- Experience with third-party system integration
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL DBMS
- Desirable experience with Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Desirable experience with Agile
- Competitive salary
- Teamwork and good atmosphere
- Training and professional development
- A laptop for work needs
- Work can be carried out remotely
Responsive, flexible and creative. IT House fully understood our wishes and needs even better than we did. It was pleasure to work and communicate with them.
IT House can be characterized by a words “getting the right outcome, achieving value for money”. Feel that here are working professionals, they always would suggest what would be effective and a good solution. Appreciate that I am able to work with them on long term projects.
Team of IT House very quickly responded to our needs and implemented them in the portal. Process of development run very smoothly.